Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Super Nova Craft Explosion!

Most people dread deadlines. Ok some types of deadlines fill me with dread and the instant desire to find ways (ANY ways) to procrastinate.  Like doing taxes or making a doctor appointment.  But....deadlines that involve creating art or writing articles filled with lots of creative projects fill me with an instant desire to move full throttle into high creative mode!

Which is exactly what I did this past weekend.  Two magazine articles and multiple projects for a third magazine later...this is what just a corner of my craft room looked like....



And another corner.....the spillover still in process to be completed this week....


IT IS a SUPER NOVA CRAFT EXPLOSION!  Wowza....


Keep your eyes out for Scrap & Stamp Arts magazine.....and Just Minis, a brand new magazine!

But meanwhile, check out the latest issue of Scrap & Stamp Arts magazine www.scottpublications.com/ssa/  and Just Mixed Media! scottpublications.com/jcmag/ for some of my latest published creations.....

And, of course in addition to the images above, check out more of my latest stamps at Impression Obsession.... iostamps.com ...Just search under Rubber Stamps > By Artist> Gail Green and you will see all my cool images!


No comments: